Digitizers of Documents
Collections of Historical Documents
presented as a public service and as examples of the quality of our work.
Classics of American Colonial History
Classics on American Slavery
Western Views of the Muslim World
- Location and copying of historical materials in libraries and archives.
- Expert, accurate digitization of printed or manuscript documents for publication.
- We digitize documents in English or French.
- $30.00 per hour of professional time. The time required will vary with the difficulty of accessing the documents and the quality of the originals.
- $.10 per scanned image (one or two pages of text, depending on size of page).
- The cost of copies if direct scanning is impossible.
- Cost of travel if required.
Contact us for cost estimates for your project.
Ralph D. Wagner, Ph.D.
- Author of: A History of the Farmington Plan (Scarecrow Press, June 2002)
and other contributions to the history of libraries.
- Long experience in library and archival research, as well as library reference services.
Statement on Privacy
- We respect the privacy and security of our clients and visitors to our website.
- No information about clients shall be disclosed to any third party, except with the client’s written consent or under court order.
- Information about visitors to this site, including IP addresses, will be used only to evaluate site usage. Except under court order, we will not provide the IP addresses of visitors to any third party.
- No attempt will be made to contact any visitors, except in response to messages from them.
or by snail:
40 Taylor Ave.
Westfield, MA 01085