Table of Contents - EESE 2001
- Anne Finch Surveys Womankind
Joyce Cornette Palmer (Texas Woman's University)
- Website-Interpretation: Questions and Problems.
Thomas Kühn (Berlin)
- The Matrix Problem I: The Matrix, Mind and Knowledge
Karl Hepfer (Erfurt)
- The Matrix Problem II: The Human Survives. Virtual Reality and the Liberal Tradition
Fritz-Wilhelm Neumann (Erfurt)
- Internet Teaching. The Humboldt University Workshop
Guest Editor: Thomas Kühn (Berlin)
- "Caring for the careless,"
Or: Rearranging a Literary Masquerade - Gertrude Stein's "Four Lives"
Helmut Schwarztrauber (Erfurt)
- The "Metaphysicals": English Baroque Literature in Context
Rolf P. Lessenich (Bonn)
- "Woefully deficient in knowledge of Costume & manners": Scott's English Predecessors
Frauke Reitemeier (Göttingen)
- The Revolutionary Role of Venus Athena and Other Goddesses in
"Cadenus and Vanessa"
Suzanne Poor (Seton Hall University)