Erfurt Electronic Studies in English
Nordhäuser Str. 63
TEL 0361 737 4231 / FAX 0361 737 4239 / EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
V.i.S.d.P.: Prof. Dr. Fritz-Wilhelm Neumann
Philosophische Fakultät der Universität Erfurt
Nordhäuser Str. 68
Board of Referees:
- Technical Department: Fritz-Wilhelm Neumann (Erfurt)/Dunja Mohr (Erfurt)
- Literatures in the English Language
- American: Hans Ulrich Mohr (Dresden) - Hans Wolfgang Schaller (Göttingen)
- British: Christoph Bode (München) - Rudolf Freiburg (Erlangen) - Jürgen Kamm (Passau) - Herbert Klein (Berlin) - Thomas Kullmann (Osnabrück) - Ewald Mengel (Vienna)
- New Literatures: Werner Huber (Vienna) -
- New Literatures/Canadian Studies: Dunja Mohr (Erfurt)
- Utopian Studies, Science Fiction and Fantasy: Dunja Mohr (Erfurt)
- Theoretical Linguistics: Hans Ulrich Boas (Erfurt) - Dieter Kastovsky (Wien) - J.L. Mackenzie (Amsterdam)
- Applied Linguistics: Karlfried Knapp (Erfurt)
- Varieties of English: Josef Schmied (Chemnitz)
- Cultural Studies: Doris Feldmann (Erlangen)
- Gender Studies: Sabine Schülting (Berlin)
- Learning/Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language:
Eberhard Klein (Bremen)
- Teaching Methodology
- Teaching Technology
- Syllabus Design
- Materials Design
- Intercultural Communication: Karlfried Knapp (Erfurt)
- Movie Studies/Intermedia: Hans Wolfgang Schaller (Göttingen)
- Computing in the Humanities:
Françoise Deconinck-Brossard (Paris-Nanterre) - Thomas King (Koblenz) - Thomas Rommel (Bremen)
- Reviews Editor: N.N.
Invitation to produce papers:
We are inviting you to give a contribution to an enterprise designed as a new mode of academic communication. EESE welcomes contributions in the areas mentioned above.
EESE supports the following formats: references in brackets as well as footnotes in accordance with the MLA style sheet. Footnotes will be embedded in a hypertext system. Submissions should be made in electronic form on diskette or by e-mail. Video materials are welcome.
Back issues of EESE:
A complete set of EESE (1995-2004) archived on CD-ROM (including a browser) may be obtained by subscription to email@example.com.
Full legal copyright is held by the editors of EESE.
The logo was designed by Helmut Schwarztrauber, Göttingen:
"Shakespeare's mind enhancing the spectacular sites of faith and learning in Erfurt, Thuringia."
Erfurt University was founded in 1392, closed down in 1816 and reopened in 1994.