Table of Contents - EESE 2003
- Masks and Masquerades in the 18th Century Novel:
Sarah Fielding and Samuel Richardson
Ute Kauer (Marburg)
- Picking up the Other: Nadine Gordimer's The Pickup
Franz Meier (Regensburg/Frankfurt am Main)
- Media Representations of "the Story of 9-11"
and the Reconstruction of the American Cultural Imagination
Donna Spalding Andréolle (Grenoble)
- The Poet of Political Incorrectness:
Philip Larkin's Satirical Stance on the Sexual-Cultural Revolution of the 1960s
Fritz-Wilhelm Neumann (Erfurt)
- 'The people that the maddest times were ever plagued with':
English Justice and Fair Trials after the Gordon Riots (1780)?
Uwe Böker (Dresden)
- "Modern Understanding:"
Gender and Race Politics in American World War I Writings
Karsten H.Piep (Miami University)
- "Long-lost Blake Paintings Fetch £ 5m"
Addendum (March 2003)
Karl Josef Höltgen (Erlangen)
- A writer is dependent on his milieu:
The Romancer Disinherited, Or:
The Subversive Muse - E. Wharton's 'Souls Belated' (1899)
Helmut Schwarztrauber (Erfurt)
- Space and Concepts of American Culture:
From Crèvecoeur to the Contemporary Asian American Cultural Discourse
Wilfried Raussert (Berlin)
- Integrating Theoretical with Practical Studies in Foreign Language Teacher Education
- Problems, Experiences and Proposals
Andreas Marschollek (Erfurt)