Table of Contents - EESE 1997
- The Problem of Memoria and Virtuoso Sensibility
in Sir Thomas Browne's The Garden of Cyrus
Arno Löffler (Erlangen)
- "Black Venus"
- Jeanne Duval and Charles Baudelaire Revisited by Angela Carter
Susanne Schmid (Berlin)
- Rhetoric in English Baroque Literature
Rolf Lessenich (Bonn)
Gothicism in Postmodern Anglo-American Narratives and Media
Hans-Ulrich Mohr (Dresden)
*** multimedia file (400 K) ***
- Speaking of Speech Acts
Friedrich Lenz (Passau)
- Prepositional Atributes:
Syntax or Semantics? Grammar or Lexicon?
Stefan Schierholz (Göttingen)
- Content-based Business English
Retrospective reflections, current considerations and prospective proposals
for business and academic purposes in European higher education.
Richard J. Alexander (Vienna University of Economics and Business
- A.S. Byatt's Possession for British and American Readers
Helge Nowak (Regensburg)
*** multimedia files ***
- "I'm very keen on tea and Shakespeare."
An Interview with Tibor Fischer
Gerd Bayer (Erlangen)
- "Culture is not contained, it's all over the place."
An Interview with Romesh Gunesekera
Hans-Georg Erney (Erlangen)